Axzons Cardiac Care
Uncontrolled blood pressure puts you at risk of heart attack, stroke, chronic kidney disease and even problems with your vision. One of the ways you can help prevent and control high blood pressure is to make some lifestyle changes. This can often mean a combination of medication, light exercise and diet changes.
Axzons Homecare can help Patients with Hypertension/Stroke
Axzons Homecare’s experts can customize a Care Plan which includes:
- Medication reminders and/or medication management
- Meal preparation
- Monitoring of healthy movement
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational therapy for rehab
- Herbal Massage to improve circulation
- Other ancillary services helping faster rehab from stroke affected portions of the bod
Axzons Homecare’s Cardiac care standards make us one of the most professional providers of home health care services.
Note: Services available in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Services are provided under the direct supervision of a registered nurse.