Our physical therapists work with you to improve and restore mobility and muscle strength. Skills are taught in the comfort of your home by specially trained physical therapists and physical therapy assistants.
Our licensed physical therapists are experienced in helping with recovery from issues such as fall injuries, joint replacement surgeries and stroke-related disabilities. Your individual treatment plan is designed based on your needs, with the goal of achieving the highest extent of recovery possible.
Our physical therapy services help you learn how to restore function through education on:
- Balance coordination activities
- Therapeutic exercises
- Home safety and best practices on moving about the home
- Fall prevention
- Pain management
- Instructions on how to best sit, stand and lie down
- Training on how to walk on multi-level surfaces or stairs
- Pacing and breathing activities to help you conserve energy
- Home exercises to improve endurance, designed specifically for you
- Safe and appropriate use of adaptive equipment
- Lymphatic drainage massage and compression wraps
“The therapy by Axzons Homecare was very different than the therapy in a hospital because it was really one on one. They were just very conscientious about what they did so I was pleased with that… They took very good care of me. I did improve dramatically.”
– Audrey, Axzons Homecare patient