We at Axzons Home health care are compassionate about your care. Our professional staff has been trained to take the expert care of you and your loved ones at your home. Our home health care helps you recover safely and more independently in comfortable surroundings of your home. Our caregivers work with your physician and provide care designed specifically for your needs and abilities, whether you need skilled nursing and rehabilitation or non-medical personal assistance. Our Care is guided by the following basic principles: Compassion, Respect, Professionalism.
At Axzons, we are compassionate and proud of everything we do, be it our services or hiring caregivers. Our motto is care for you and the ones you care for professionally and with compassion. Our management team knows every family, makes a point to be actively involved in the care coordination, and stays in constant contact with you.
We have trained our staff to be respectful to our clients and families in every aspect be it the care decision, payments or just simple changes in their services. We know the pain and agony our patients are in and are respectful of their needs and we are always there for them.
The very foundation of Axzons Homecare is based on professionalism. We work professionally, recruit caregivers with excellent experience, excellent references, and specific skills (i.e. drivers, dementia, fall prevention, etc.). They are trained to be humble and professional in their approach to clients in any circumstance. Our focus on hiring the best Caregivers and treating them professionally, combined with our attention to finding the “Right Fit” results in longer lasting relationships and a client and a family becoming a part of our family.
Our licensed nurses provide compassionate care in the comfort of your own home, including:
- Disease management
- Medication management, teaching and administration
- Illness assessment and instruction
- Post-surgical management
- Bathing and personal care assistance
- Assessments at each visit on your condition and risk for going to the hospital
- Measure blood pressure, pulse, respirations, lung sounds, blood glucose or pulse oximetry, as ordered by your doctor
Our expert staff is available 24 x 7 for your care
- Our mission is to provide the patients we service with compassionate and quality care that embraces dedication and professionalism of the highest standard.
- We pledge to honor all patient’s rights and work closely with their families to achieve the patient’s maximum functional independence in the home setting.
- Our expert and compassionate staff delivers the coordinated planned care between you, the caregiver and the physician to reduce the re-hospitalizations.
- You contact us by phone, email or visit us.
- Our Professional RN does a free In home assessment at no cost to you
- Our experts evaluate your loved one’s physical and cognitive needs,
- Then our expert will create a customized Care Plan that is approved by your physician in co-ordination with your family.
- Our Care Coordination team will select a Caregiver(s) with the relevant experience (ex. Alzheimer’s) and social skills to fit your lifestyle.
- Our Insurance experts will help you evaluate your unique situation
- They will suggest you few best options in your case
- You can choose the best option and we can help in choosing the right option.
- We work with you in creating a financing plan if needed.
- Our financial experts will create a professional plan in your circumstances that will rival that of the best in class financial experts.
“I wanted to take a moment and thank you and your staff for the exceptional service you provided to me and my family during a very difficult time. I know my mom was in excellent hands each time you provided night coverage.”
“We can’t thank you enough for sending us such wonderful nurses to take care of dad. Each one was perfect for the night. Mary was wonderful and took control of the situation. Grace and Paul took great care of him. Words cannot express how thankful we are.”
“Antonine was very helpful throughout her shifts. I would recommend Axzons’s private nursing services to anyone.”
“Sophia is absolutely wonderful with my mother. I can sleep better at night knowing that mom is in good hands. When I think of a CNA helping someone in their home, it is someone like Sophia.”
“I just want to let you know what a great job Joey did helping me out the last few days.He was always kind,considerate and very professional. I am very grateful to have received the quality of service Axzons provided. Thank You Rosemarie. Sincerely, Reginald.”
We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to take care of you and your loved ones. We handle the insurance and payment issues for you at no cost to you. Our expert staff will work with you to define the best possible solution for you and your loved ones.